What? I oughta bust her in the head with my laptop. All of that for Plies? Plies? She said she spent $600 to see Plies (who was nowhere near the main headliner). She also said...(and yes, I caught this)...that she just moved to the "apartment" but she still got to get the rest of her stuff from her "house." Downgrade? Or did we use mortgage payments to see Plies (once again...who was nowhere near the main headliner). Seriously...Plies was probably so close to the front of the show, that he was probably doing soundcheck.


She said she got God and Plies. Odd couple, but hey. I can "somewhat" work with it if she said she jumped for both, but Plies only? All of this for Plies? Did I miss something? Why Plies?

No Homo, but I can see if dis nicca was Denzel or Will Smith, but Plies? GTFO!

BREAKING NEWS: I just caught wind that she actually WON! (atleast she claims that she won) Go f*ckin figure. I wish I could gather some Pharisees and Saducees up so we can all stone her stupid azz for setting us black people back 250 years. Plies ain't jumping in no lake, puddle, tub, shower, etc. for you, but yo dumb azz did what? SMDH. *sigh* Obama better win, that's all I'm saying.

UPDATE: Someone in a forum made up a great point for this epic foolery:

"You'll jump off the bridge for a nigga that calls you a bitch and hoe in damn near every song he makes, but I bet you wouldn't jump off a bridge for a good man that really gives a f*ck about you."
Amen!

Update #2: :"Busted Baby" must have tracked her video down to us. The video is now set to private and you have to become her friend to view it. She's not that important for us to go through all of that. Trust, you guys aren't missing anything. Justin Time write up will save you the trouble.

~A. Red