Well, at least Danity Kane color coordinated. But I still wasn't feeling not ONE outfit. And why does Audrey hair look like that?! She just can't seem to get it right. FAIL!

Pink jocked on every last one of them; NAIL. Her hair was banging. Rihanna, not so much. Her shoes didn't match anything on her except her blonde streak. Very disappointed; the dress was hot though. I'm on the fence with Christina Aguilera. Y'all can handle that.

*SEOD @ Lupe* Did he ride The Black Stallion to the red carpet? He need his ass whipped for this get up. FAIL!
Dead at Lil Wayne looking like Will I Am! LMFAO! He really looks like a little niglet on this photo. EPIC FAIL!
Keri Hilson can pass those shoes over to me! LOVE THEM. Her hair is a mess though. That blonde ish needs to go. The dress is hot! NAIL!
Katy Perry won for the worst outfit of the night! Looking like a bunk ass Superwoman. What really killed me was her admitting she got this mess from a costume thrift store. Nooooooo, really? *inserts sarcasm here* EFFIN' FAIL

Ciara was one of the hottest last night. She is really growing up and coming into her own. I think she should have had on a better belt, but all in all she looked hot. NAIL!