MTV VMA's coming at you right now! Let's get it cracking! Be sure to continuously refresh your screen for updates! Excuse the typos because I'm sure they'll be a lot. This is live folks....

8:00-
Britney Spears. She looks sooooooo much better! She opened the 25th VMA show. MTV been doing there thing for a minute.



8:05
Rihanna opens the show with "Disturbia." IONO, it's just too much going on for me. This performance is like Thriller on crack and her singing isn't all that hot.....well her dancing isn't either. She looks hot though. This damn performance is boring. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!!! *Rihanns sings* "I'm strugglinnnnnn." We know...we hear you. SMH

8:08 Edward Scissorhands
Russell Brand. Um...who is he? This fool is on drugs...and IS NOT FUNNY. Whose idea was it for him to get the job?! He's most definitely banging somebody out at MTV to get this hosting job. I've laughed harder at jokes in Bazooka gum wrappers.

His outfit is killing me fast...eff a softly. He has on denim leggings and his hair is channeling Cameron Diaz's from
Something About Mary.

8:15
Jamie Fox is presenting the Female Video Award. And he's way too excited. Just tell us what award you're presenting. You're not at a damn concert or stand up show.

Female Video Winner-Britney Spears. Really? I've never seen her video. Where exactly was it aired? I'm not too sure about this one. I think this was a consolation award for them letting her play herself last year with that bunk ass performance.

8:20 I HATE HEIDI AND SPENCER! He's the biggest B*tch I've ever seen. Why are they even on here?! Anyway, they were here to prompt you to vote for Best New Artist.

8:27
Demi Moore is presenting Best Male Video. She looks great for her age. Ashton got him a hot to death cougar. lol

Best Male Video winner-Chris Brown. This category had to many "filler" people. He is starting to look real grown in the face? *mentally makes note that he's almost of age to get it*

8:30
Jonas Brothers performance. LMAO at the Pee Wee Herman attire! I've never heard them sing before and I'm completely disappointed. All the uproar and they sound like little girls. And I'm pissed that this performance on the porch of the 227 set is "the big secret performance" MTV was talking about all week.

Okay..not their on stage giving their best impression of a rock group. I just can't get with them though. I'll leave them for the younger generation and the people who can appreciate men in leggings.

8:35
Katy Perry singing "Like A Virgin." I don't think this was suppose to broadcast. They were talking and ish all through her snippet of a performance. ANDDDDDDDD TREATED! LOL

8:39-The show started with
Katy singing her hit "I Kissed A Girl." I'm ashamed to say I actually like this song. NO HOMO. She had on her Wonder Woman outfit. Get em' boo. lol. Russell Brand pants are going to give him a yeast infection. Seriously....

8:40
Michael Phelps...the self-proclaimed hip hop lover. I love what he did for the Olympics, but he looks funny.



8:41
Leona Lewis. I haven't quite figured out what the fuss is about her yet. Come one WEEZY!!! He is killing "Misunderstood!." But why is he wearing white pants! It's after Labor Day...PAGING THIS STYLIST! STAT!

8:43 "A Mill" *dancing in my chair* I will never get sick of this beat! I am tired of seeing his underwear though! GROW UP!

8:44 T-Pain joins Weezy for "Got Money." Who is dressing T-Pain? This attire pains me to watch. SMH This performance was just okay.

8:47
Ciara and Lindsay Lohan present awards for VMA Dance Battle and Best Dancing In A Video. Ciara looks hot and kudos to Lindsay being sober.

VMA Dance Battle Winner- Fanny Pack. They deserved it.

Best Dancing in a video-Pussy cat Dolls. WTF?! *Cancels Comcast Subscription* Whose looking forward to their album? I want to see a show of hands...

8:56
Danity Kane are actually matching outfits. I guess Diddy treating them on the last show worked. They were shown to encourage voting for Best New Artist as well. I guess I'm out of style this season because I do.not.want. this peacock material everyone is wearing. Bleh...

8:58
Paramore (Thanks Ms. Niqua lol) performance. Loud music? Check. Jumping Around? Check. Crazy flashing lights? Check. Just another rock performance.

Does anyone really care about
Paris Hilton and her new show? *silence* Just making sure it wasn't just me.

9:07- The host is sobering me up. He owes me $15 on my Grey Goose!

9:08 Two guys, one of them looking like a complete freak, are presenting the award for Best Rock Video.

Best Rock Video Winner-Linkin Park. I really listen to their music so I have nothing to say. On with the post... I gave a better acceptance speech for winning a double dutch contest.

9:11
Miley Cyrus kinda irritates me.

9:12
Pink performance. She's back out? I like her hair...the song, not so much. Her performance is infective though. Everyone is hyped in the crowd. She's been the most entertaining. Okay, I take some of that back. This song is cool, but it's not going to take her A.N.Y.W.H.E.R.E. on the charts. Try again momofucka!

9:21 A performance from someone I don't know. MTV out of order for these snippet performances after commercial breaks. Disrespectful. Ashley and her husband are cute. She looks nice pregnant. But she does need to loose the red hair asap.

9:23 Slipnot presenting Best Hip Hop Video Award. Can they get anymore random?

Best Hip Hop Video Award-Lil Wayne Lollipop. This really wasn't a groundbreaking video but oh well. He has put a lot of work into the music game so I can't hate on him.

9:26-
Jordin Sparks and John Legend. She looks wide in that dress. They should have put her in something else. They introduced T.I.'s performance.



T.I. "Whatever You Like" performance. Hated it! He better get this "Days of Our Lives" ass theme up outta here! Dead @ him having technical difficulties getting out that smedium jacket. Up your size homie and you won't have those problems.

Rihanna came out to perform "Live Your Life" with T.I. Nothing like a new hairstyle and performing with a rap star to turn someone "gangsta." *SEOD at Rihanna* Thank God she has style and a pretty face because she couldn't sing herself out of a paper bag. SMMFH



9:37- High School Musical cast presenting
Christina Aguilera performance of past and present songs. WARNING: PREPARE FOR THE SCREAMING."Genie In A Bottle" 2008 version is a mess. DO.NOT.WANT. and her singing SUPER HARD about being a super bitch had me LMFAO! Wow....

9:42 Russell Brand is kissing Jonas Brothers ass and everyone else's for that matter. BOOOOOOOOO!

9:43
Lauren and Chase presenting Best New Artist Award. I stan her!

Best New Artist Award Winner- Tokyo Hotel. What the and who the eff? These people look scary as hell. IS THAT A GIRL OR GUY?!! *FLATLINES*

9:49
LL Cool J snippet performance. "Going Back to Cali?" Random as hell once again. Um...I think I've purchased enough of his albums. I will not be buying his new one.

9:50
Paris Hilton and Russell Brand are presenting Best Pop Video. And boy is she extra as always. I thought she was auditioning for a Covergirl commerical.

Best Pop Video Winner-Brintey Spears. GTFO! Danity Kane should have won this. They're trippen now!

9:53
Lupe Fiasco and Matthew Santos "Superstar" performance snippet. CHI-TOWN STAND UP!! Loves it.

10:00I got $5 for whoever can tell me how many belts Russell have one. Trust me, those pants weren't going to move! Belt or not belt.

10:01 Drake and Josh presents
Kid Rock performance. GREY GOOSE BREAK. *logs off* "If you don't like Kid Rock you can kiss my ass!" * heads to my closet to look for knee pads* I swear Lil Wayne will perform with ANYBODY. Up there looking like Will.I.Am *FTFO* Neither one of these fools are from Alabama so it's disturbing me that their crooning this ish so hard. *SEOD at both of them*

This has officially turned into Karaoke Night. Thanks for the observation Aalall_incorp.

10:10
Kobe Bryant presenting Video Of The Year award. Where is his wax figure wife at?

Video of The Year Winner-Britney Spears. I QUIT THIS BITCH! She's shocked? Hell we all are. This is getting ridiculous. We've been punked!



10:13
Kanye West performance. Is this nucca singing? DEAD
Why is he showing his ass like this on MTV? Is he trying to impress the "others" or is he purposely given a shitty performance to get back at them for not nominating him? So many questions....

I'm all for different, but this Blue Brothers mess is too much for me. "I choooose" not to want this song Kanye!

THE SHOW ENDS WITH ME BEING PISSED! A WASTE OF 2 HOURS, 17 MINS OF MY LIFE AND
MY BUZZ!

GOOD NIGHT!