You've GOT to be kidding me! I was over at Durty Mo spot and I had to gank these pics. Where do people get the ideas for their weddings? We're in a recession, I get that. But it doesn't mean go and get all your wedding party outfits from the airbrush booth in the middle of the mall

Even the little girl knew this was some tomcoonery. She' s looking like "damn, the camera caught me!" And the guy standing on the truck with his arms in the air has on a shirt that says, "They met at my crib." *dead*

Let me walk y'all through the reception...

  • It was held at Man Man "They met at my crib" one bedroom, project apartment because it held sentimental value.
  • The guest threw pumpkin and sunflowers seeds when they left Ma Dear's basement the church.
  • On the menu were Flaming Hots with cheese and meat, Lunchables, and red Kool-aid. Desert was your favorite flavor of fruities candy or a fun size Snicker bar.
  • They took pictures in front of a backdrop that said "Down ass bitch."
  • The party ended with a back that thang up contest.

Did I miss anything?