Happy 3 Month Anniversary RED REPORTERS!

Funny Animations @ Youvee.net


Nothing Like Martin To Get The Party Started! LOL

Wow, the months have flown by. Who knew 397 posts would be so fun?! LOL I appreciate every last one of you for the support. It will take too long for me to name all of you but you know who you are!

I appreciate all the feedback you all give me and I want you to keep it coming. I'm ready to add more variety on the site and Terence gave me a good idea. Once a week we'll have a "Vent Day." This will be a open forum to talk about WHATEVER is on your chest good or bad. I personally think it's a great idea because it'll give us a chance to get to know each other better, network, and all the above. What are some of your ideas?

Anyway, cheers to US for reaching another landmark. Now what you got on my 40 homie?!!