OMG...ok, let me give y'all the story first:

Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald’s employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out. She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

“This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn’t have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one,” Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. “This is an emergency.”

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn’t be found. A McDonald’s spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she’s being sent a gift card for a free meal. [Source]

Ok...I'm done. Officially done. Now, I somewhat understand her because she didn't get her refund, but to call 911 over some damn McNuggets? Imagine the nearest cops getting that call...

(intercom): Someone's been shot at the corner of Elm and 5th street.
(cops): We better get on that
(intercom): There's an emergency at a local McDonalds on Crenshaw and 12th
(cops): Dang, that's right infront of us. I guess we better get this one first.

(meanwhile, the guy who got shot has died due to no cops showing up...smh)

Ignant arse people. WWOD? What would Obama do?