• Why am I tired just like this baby? Wednesdays are rough days for me...
  • Why do employers think a 10 hour day is okay? Do you really think we'll be productive? Seriously.
  • Whomever came up with the "sleep at work" stickers are genuis! Where can I find these stickers?
  • Why does Angel Lola Luv think she can fool us?!
  • What made Kanye act a fool with the paparazzi?
  • Why is Jay Z growing his hair out? He looks like a damn fool.
  • Why is Making The Band 4 getting boring?
  • Who is feeling Kanye's new song "Love Lockdown?" I'm still on the fence...
  • Whose skinnier between Monica and Michelle Williams?
  • Why is Neyo's album Year of The Gentleman off the chain?! I'm finally sold! Head over to BJ's for the download.
  • Why do people think a camera phone and a ghetto nursery rhyme is equivalent to being a talented artist ?
  • Why do women continue to go out bra less, but take pictures? Your nasty ass knew your ta ta's would show!
  • Why does Beyonce's "If I Were A Boy" seem like a jacking of Ciara's "Like A Boy." I'm just saying...
  • Writer number 2, Justin Time has began posting. Be sure to check the bottom of the post so you'll know which one of us actually wrote it.